Hey Everyone – Zena is hiring!
An amazing job opportunity has come up! ZENA is taking applications for a new family to come and work for her! This is your chance to be part of something amazing. Part of Zena’s crew! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so don’t waste time, apply now and make an appointment to come in and interview
A little about Zena: She is a one-year-old Staffy X Boxer and has SO MUCH love to give! Zena loves action and adventure and is looking for a family who wants to explore the world with her, or, you know … at the very least all the local parks/beaches and reserves!
Zena has asked us to put together a list of criteria all job applicants must meet before applying:
1. Applicant must have an active family who love adventures.
2. Applicant must take Zena to doggy daycare or send her on a group walk with a dog walker if they are at work for long hours. This is required at least twice a week.
3. Applicants must be committed to continue Zena’s training to help her be the best doggy she can be.
4. Applicant must understand that in addition to physical exercise, Zena also needs mental stimulation or she will not be held accountable for what happens to the cushions while you are at work (this will be written into your job contract).
5. Bonus points for having no other dogs already (Zena being the only dog in your life is really going to give you an advantage over the other applicants!), but having some pet children would be pretty cool.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will pass it on to Zena. Alternatively please call (04) 392-3232 to set up an interview.
Zena is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed and flea treated. She is suited to a home with cats. An adoption process applies.
And a huge thanks to Jo Moore Photographer for taking this beautiful photo of Zena!!!
Posted on 18 May 2018.
A huge thank you to @NZPetfood for supplying HUHA with Addiction Dog food. All of our HUHA dogs thrive on this premium food and we are very grateful for their support.